Culinary Students Make Dipped Strawberries

Zoee Tanner
Culinary student dips a strawberry in chocolate. The students did these for Valentine’s Day.

The culinary students did dipped strawberries for Valentine’s Day. They do these annually and take them home to their families, friends, and loved ones. Some are also available to teachers and staff at various Lindale schools.

“We do this every year because I think it’s a fun and creative experience that lets you celebrate Valentine’s Day,” culinary teacher Angela Green said. “I believe the students enjoy it as much as, or maybe even more than, I do.”

Students were allowed to dumk their strawberries in either vanilla or chocolate dip. They also had the opportunity to do an assortment of different types and colors of drizzles over them. Some of these included sprinkles, colored icing, and edible glitters.

“I enjoyed doing the dipped strawberries because it’s not only fun, but it’s also delicious,”  sophomore Mollee-Kate Dewolfe said. “It’s a great opportunity to be able to create something for the people that we love during the holiday season.”