Band to Hold Spring Concert

Graphic+with+information+on+the+Spring+Concert.+
Aiden Alexander
Graphic with information on the Spring Concert.

The band will hold a Spring Concert in the Performing Arts Center next Monday. This is a follow-up to the UIL concerts with brand-new music.

I am eagerly anticipating the Spring Concert on Monday,” said Head Band Director Steven Moore. “All four bands have fantastic music lined up, and it’s an opportunity for us to acknowledge the outstanding achievements of our students and the Lindale Band as a whole.”

The performing order will be the concert band with Jaylon Stewart, the symphonic band with Weston Fisher, the symphonic winds with Susan Scott and the wind ensemble with Steven Moore. 

I am very excited for our students to perform at the Spring Concert” future Head Band Director Weston Fisher said. “They have had a fantastic year, each band is playing really fun music and it is going to be a wonderful celebration of all of their accomplishments.”

The band students have been working daily on their music. They have been preparing for their concert since the UIL contest ended. 

“We’re all excited for the Spring concert,” sophomore Andreas Lehmann said. “It’s Mr. Moore’s last one, and we’ve got a great program lined up.”