Project Soar to be held Good Friday

Project Soar to be held on Good Friday. Students from the high school are welcome to attend. Photo provided by Mrs Jennifer King.

Project Soar is set to take place on March 29. Students will be able to participate in various acts of volunteer work around Lindale. It will span from 8:30 to 11:30, and students will be provided with a free Chick-fil-A lunch afterward. 

“My favorite part about doing Project Soar is watching the students start with a project that looks horrible and then two hours later turning around and it looks amazing,”  CFA Leadership Academy Sponsor Jennifer King said. “Our main focus is just making an impact through action.”

These community service projects may be used toward NHS hours or TJC Promise hours. More information about how to sign up was sent in an email from the counselors. Students may also sign up using the QR Codes on the various flyers in the hallways.

“My favorite thing is meeting all kinds of new people and just coming together to do one big community service project,” senior Troy Rasco said. “Just everybody coming together to do something good for our community.”