Talent Show Auditions to be Held Next Week

LHS
Talent show auditions to be held next week. They will be held in the Performing Arts Center.

Act XIII auditions will be held Tuesday in the Performing Arts Center at 3:45 p.m. Auditions are open to all talents and grade levels across the district. The Acts are held every year and have been for the past 12 years.

Lindale ISD students from all campuses will display talents including vocal and instrumental performances, jazz and ballet dance routines, theatrical performances and oral interpretations,” Director of Communications Courtney Sanguinett said. “I’ve been in my position for 6 years and the annual Act’s have featured the finest student performances I’ve ever seen.”

Those who make the show will perform on January 27. All members of the community and school district are encouraged to attend the show, as it is the primary fundraiser for the Education Foundation. 

“My favorite aspect of act XIII is that all grade levels are represented in the student showcase,” theater director Kari Mckenzie said. “I think this shows our community that talent in Lindale begins early.”

View Comments (2)