Fall Festival on Oct. 20

Fall festival information. Provided by educational diagnostician Casey Wynne.

The Fall Festival will be held on Oct. 20 in the MAC. The event is offered for life skills students within the entire district.

“We like the festival,” educational diagnostician Casey Wynne said. “It’s just fun. It’s fun to get the kids all together, it’s fun to watch them have a good time and get to interact with their peers.”

Students and teachers from each campus will participate in the event. No parents or visitors are permitted to accompany students.

“[The students] all have a great time,” Wynne said. “Most of them really have fun.”

A petting zoo, music, crafts, and games will be offered. Students are permitted to wear costumes to the event.

“We try to incorporate some games where kids can work on their fine motor skills and gross motor skills,” Wynn said. “Just some prerequisite academic skills as well.”

Teachers and students will set up booths for the event. 

“[The life skills students] love getting to interact with our high school students,” Wynne said. “It’s just a good time for our staff, our students, everyone involved.”