This is the poster for the event and information can be found here.
Poster By: Student Council

Student Council Hosts Fundraiser at Schlotzsky’s

The Student Council will participate in a give back event at Schlotzsky’s on Tuesday to help raise money for the upcoming school year.  It will take place from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. 

“I’m very excited,” StuCo co-president Landrie Hay said. “I’m excited to see who all comes out and supports our Student Council.”

The money earned will be for  Christmas helpers, Homecoming decorations, flowers, and other events throughout the year.

“The money that the Student Council earns at Schlotzsky’s will help us go to the state convention later in the year,”  sophomore Charlotte McConathy said. “It is also a fun way for us to give back to our community.”

The group has done a Schlotzsky’s event in the past to raise money, but due to COVID-19 they were unable to do one last year.

“We’re very excited about this Schlotzsky’s opportunity,” StuCo co-president Addison Smith said. “The owner was very nice to us and very generous and he really wanted to give the Student Council money in order to help us with our funding.”

Twenty percent of all of Schlotzsky’s profits earned will go to StuCo.   This will also be an opportunity for the students to get some experience working in the real world.

“I can’t wait for the Student Council fundraiser,” sophomore Brady Bethany said. “It’s going to be a lot of fun and a great experience.”